Saturday, March 31, 2012

Writing Tip #1--Always Check the Rubric

Welcome to Alm-Writing Tips!

I will be posting additional tips and helpful hints to help you succeed in your writing and your academic experience. I am totally committed to learning across the lifespan, and while some of you may think you are too old to be in school, please know that you are never to old to learn. I applaud you on your decision to return to school.

TIP 1: ALWAYS CHECK THE RUBRIC
One thing I want all my students to know is to check the rubric before you turn in your writing assignment. I use this rubric for grading, and you can use it to make sure you have met the requirements of the assignment. The link to the rubric is on the assignment page. If you do this for every class you take, you increase your chances of a successful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment